Wednesday 17 December 2014

22.06.14

Today was amazing simply because it was jam packed with lovely things. Not one aspect of the day was unpleasant. It was like someone was looking down upon us and smiled. Firstly, we rushed to Holywell for work where the kids were adorable. We then went to Chester for a small shopping trip. We started in the first charity shop we went to where I was a tad downhearted by the fact none of the size 8 items would fit me. I eventually purchased a pair of emerald green shorts (high waisted - lovely lining) and a sheer bright red blouse with black lining and gold buttons. Much to jay's dislike this was after I'd tried on at least half of the shop! I believe that you have to try different things on as you may find your favourite thing ever on the off chance. We then went into the Disney store where I adore going. Then Jay purchased a few CD's from HMV and we went into the body shop. I've heard so much about their haircare and wanted to try some out. As it was recently my birthday, Jay treated me to the 'Rainforest Volume' Conditioner and shampoo. I had ran out of my usual 'Hemp hand protector' and as it was my birthday month, the lady said I could chose anything up to £5 for free and the hemp hand protector was in a 3 for £5 offer so I got my usual 'pink grapefruit hand sanitizer' and tried the 'blueberry lip butter'. I simply adore these products for you encase you're in the body shop any time soon. I'd really like to try the banana shampoo+conditioner but that'll be another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment