Saturday 20 December 2014

Day one in the cottage :3

So today's things started off with an outfit choice.. for the drive there. I went for 70's bohemia, road trip realness.
My dad helped me take these pictures and he loved it as he's a 70's man himself. So I got my massive suitcase into the car and we set off. We stopped in Rhyl just to have a "quick" look in the charity shop which turned into a ginormous bag full of new clothes! 

When we got here, we took Danielle's dog, Max out for a walk around the village with my new Starbucks travel mug full of Cappuccino which was beautiful.
I loved walking around the village and looking at the assortment of lights carefully placed in people's gardens and one couple had a boat in their garden just filled with lights which was lovely! The only downside was walking in 6" platform heels around a cobblestone path. 

When we returned from the walk, we had some food and snuggled down to watch my favourite Christmas film; Polar Express! We had an open fire and warm, snuggly blankets. It was lovely! 
I missed my dad lots but I phoned him when I got here to look after my patchwork owl Gertrude whilst I was away which cheered me up and I feel so at home here it's lovely!
Thanks for reading!
Naomi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment