Wednesday 17 December 2014

I'm a very excitable puppy today indeed.

This year has been somewhat of a difficult time for me with various tragedy's entwining with the stress of my job and college so I'm so excited for the new year! This year for Christmas, I'm travelling with my friend, Danielle, to visit her family in Telford for the entire holiday period. I'm really excited as it'll be my first Christmas away from my family and all the overwhelming activities that Christmas seems to bring. I got to thinking about all the things I could do to fill my time whilst away and one of the things included documenting my time there through writing and also film, I thought it would be bother entertaining for me to film but also interesting to compare what Christmas is like away from the norm. So that's why I'm excited for my little trip away and I'm spending the majority of my tomorrow packing which will make me even more excited!
You can find all my written posts here and my video posts on my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq16t7zeUOflDP1_mqx90WQ

Thank you for reading,
I love you to the moon and back!
Naomi.

No comments:

Post a Comment